The Gold Coast Local United Brewers!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so bummed.

I got a new job last week and got so carried away with interviews etc that I lost track of the weeks.

Very cranky with myself. But glad I jumped on here tonight - could have been embarrassing to rock up on friday to the locked storeroom.

Hello all,

Just found this thread in the search for a homebrew club on the goldy, wondering if the brew meets are still running and if there's room for another partaker? I'm relatively new to all grain though have spent a good part of the last year building, un building and rebuilding my 3V rig and only just getting back to production phase. Will try get something presentable (drinkable) to bring along though I'm still ironing out the kinks so no promises! Pretty keen to bounce ideas off other home brewers if the club is still running. Cheers

GClub is certainly still running - check out the main GClub forum for details on the next meeting. Hope to catch you there.

Cheers

Phatsailing said:
Hello all,

Just found this thread in the search for a homebrew club on the goldy, wondering if the brew meets are still running and if there's room for another partaker? I'm relatively new to all grain though have spent a good part of the last year building, un building and rebuilding my 3V rig and only just getting back to production phase. Will try get something presentable (drinkable) to bring along though I'm still ironing out the kinks so no promises! Pretty keen to bounce ideas off other home brewers if the club is still running. Cheers
you can join up to the facebook page awell, the goldclub,
still meeting 2nd friday night at 6pm at burligh brewing

Cheers Kegs,

Will do and will be down in July ( away with work)

Thanks and see you there

Latest posts

Back