The Foragers Drop

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cardholders should also get a badge to wear...."Im a dirty forager"

In fact, that suggest all manner of marketing.

Imagine the t-shirt range - insert the word "forage" in any well known advertising slogan and change thier logo slightly to avoid getting sued.

ForageIt.jpg

And...

Get rid of your Open/Closed sign and have one that says "Come in and Forage" on one side and "Sorry - gone foraging" on the other

And....

Did you know there is a comic book superhero call "Forager" - he could be you mascot

forager comic.png

now I'm going to have to search for forager for the son! Unfortunately he's a little too young for beer drinking and bar hopping. If he hits the taps at home for Muppet juice, and gets the wrong tap, he hands it to me saying 'this ones yours dad' unfortunately usually in plastic! Definitely be dropping by before the grand opening.

Almost all the taps will be rotated for the opening on the 5th, with possible tap rotations on the day as well, what does this mean for you? Well, every time we change a line there will be a couple of half price schooners or a Pint to be had.

Some of the incoming brands are..

Sailors grave
Colonial
La Serene
Yellingbo
Modus Operandi

#beernom

1. Camo6
2. Mardoo
3. Midnight Brew
4. JB
5. Micbrew
6. Nullnvoid
7. Donutski
8. fdsaasdf
9. BrutusB

Disappointed I live in Sydney, may need to relocate with a line up like that

And so the expedition begins!
  1. Mum and son home..... check!
  2. GPS set........... check!
  3. Discretionary fund replenished..... check!
This could take a while, I'll be thirsty and prolly a little peckish by the time I get there!

And so the expedition begins!
  1. Mum and son home..... check!
  2. GPS set........... check!
  3. Discretionary fund replenished..... check!
This could take a while, I'll be thirsty and prolly a little peckish by the time I get there!

Make sure you comment favourably about the flash checker plate work in the Gent's room MJ. It is a work of art!

This popped up on Foozebook as a suggested post for me. Not sure why as it's not exactly local to me. I was really surprised to see it and instantly recognised it after following things on here.
Also noted was the 5 star reviews, hehe, anything less would be a kick in the guts.

Had a look through the pics, very nice set up. I like the plain welded unpolished finish of the copper pipe work which goes to the taps, takes me back to my plumbing days. Has an honest look it.
Can't imagine the amount of work gone into getting everything to this stage. Nice.

Damn. Struggling to get there due to school pickups and even worse, the wifey booked us in for a weekend away next week (well, good from a fishing perspective). Keen to drag a few of the boys down there for a sesh, Jesse. What are your opening hours after the big opening?

Latest posts

Back