The Brewhouse Beer Tasting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlphaOne

Reaction score
2 pm 9th March
8 international beers (including great divide yeti), plus a beer of your choice from the brewhouse range. Food provided with an educational (to some of you :p ) talk from me.
$30 if pre-paid, $35 on the day.

ph: (07)30030098
www.brewhouse.com.au

SO IN!

thats 1 week before my birthday, will be bring a bunch of people on the 16th for happy hour 3-7 at least :D

I must say you have a great selection of beers! I would love a tour around the brewery some time if possible!

Troy

Well I'm a firm probable :rolleyes:

Sounds excellent :icon_drool2: Is there a cap on numbers and when do we have to be paid up by?

Now for the important question... are we talking sampling glasses or a pot of each :huh: :D

Brendan,

you can put me down this time as a definate. :icon_cheers:

Cheers Ross

great!
we're limited to 30 this time, but if there is enough interest we'll stock up big time for the next one.

Better to book ASAP:)

bota.jpg

Anchor Liberty has been replaced with Flying Dog Pale Ale (USA) and Kostritzer has been replaced with Kozel Dark (Czech republic)

I'm in too. Do you need us to contact the brewhouse away from this site to confirm or is this thread sufficient?...

At this stage, I'm a firm possible.

Head to head tastings, Ok mark me down as definate. Who else is keen???

2 pm 9th March
8 international beers (including great divide yeti), plus a beer of your choice from the brewhouse range. Food provided with an educational (to some of you :p ) talk from me.
$30 if pre-paid, $35 on the day.

ph: (07)30030098
www.brewhouse.com.au

So you saying $30.00 for 8 beers plus a feed?
That seems to good to be true! But if so put me down for two for starters.

Batz

I'll know closer to the day...

Oh...of all the weekends to have interstate visitors. But if they need to get to BNE airport, I'll take them by train to central, then kick 'em onto the Airtrain (if they can get a seat! :lol: ) and rock up.

InCider.

Count me in as a big yes! Back in brissy now, so I'll train on in and get into it!

Cheers!

DOH that's my wedding anniversary. lousy wedding aniversaries.....

Browndog

DOH that's my wedding anniversary. lousy wedding aniversaries.....

Browndog

"Darrrling, I've booked us into an exclusive bistro for lunch in the city for our anniversary - hey where did all those AHB guys come from?" :D

"Darrrling, I've booked us into an exclusive bistro for lunch in the city for our anniversary - hey where did all those AHB guys come from?" :D

And Uncle Perry is going to look after the kids Darling.....

Bugger it.. i'm in too!!! :party:
Transport may be a pain, but ill work something out..
might need Mrs Sqyre to do a drop off and pick up.. from somewhere..

Sqyre... ;)
EDIT: oh yeh, so who/how do we pay, book, whatever?

OK.... it's passed through the senate, so I'm in!

Brendan,
do you want us to individually ring the Brewhouse or assemble a "definate going" list on this thread? Pre-pay how? Good idea this , BTW - sounds very tasty.

Latest posts

Back