The Big Move....it Has Finally Come...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pokolbinguy

Reaction score
Well folks tomorrow I leave for Adelaide leaving behind the Hunter Valley and unfortunatley my AG gear...after only 2 brews :(....she just wont fit in the trailer etc...but atleast I can take my kits and bits stuff and my keg freezer so I won't be complety brewless...hopefully I will drive back up at xmas and take the rest of my stuff down then...considering I will be studying 5 full days and working the other 2 then there wont be much time to brew...might have to save it for when I come home.....shame I pulled the bulk of my rig apart in hope of taking it with me...dammit.

Anyway just wanted to say thanks to those guys in the Newcastle region (notably MHB) for any help you have given me over the past few years building up my part of this great hobby...I just hope the SA guys are just as helpful.

Smell ya later NSW....SA and Coopers here I come :D

Pok

where are your priorities?

just kidding mate...drive safely

Mate - you should've got a bigger trailer. Ocky strap it to the roof of your car or something! Safe trip. Hope all goes well.
Cheers
Steve

look on the bright side,if you have withdrawal symptons and wig out the suburb of hillcrest has a very good ga ga hospital....cheers....spog........ :eek:

Well we made it safe and sound....only one disaster when unpacking the trailer...and happened to be with my brewing gear...had a bundle of stuff in a large plastic tub...picked it up and as I turned around the side of it broke and the whole contents crashed out on the ground...luckily no breaks...including a refrac, hydrometer, thermometer and two CO2 regs....super lucky....

Can't wait to fire up the keg freezer again tomorrow and get some real beer on tap...just got to carb it up!!

AND...the old bloke (he is 83) is a homebrewer....still keen on fermenting at 24deg but you never know..could be a new brew buddy!!!

Pok

It's a pity about your timing, pok...we just had our case swap. Missed it by that much. Would have been good for a meet and greet....
No doubt we'll catch up with you singly or collectively in the not too distant. :icon_cheers:

Welcome to Gods Own city pok!
As butters has said you missed our swap by a day, was a great get together.
There ar a few of the AMB guys that live around the Hillcrest area so get onto The AMB site and introduce yourself.
You'll likely make the aquaintance of many of us when you start to visit Beerbelly.
Cheers
Nige

Back