The Beer You.d Most Like To Clone?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Manticle, totally agree with the love for Rochefort 10. I'm lucky enough to have tried Westy 12, and Rochefort is better IMO.

Top 5 beer for me, for sure.

bcsvanilla.jpg

beer+-+moylans+norcal+ipa.JPG

Funny, i don't buy it often, but when i do i think "damn, i need to try to brew something similar", but never have. Some out there beers here guys. Maybe this will be a kick in the arse for people to try to clone their fave. Im now going to scour the net for boddo's clones. Plenty around.

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, of which I have one in the fermentor right now. :beerbang:
Gibbo tell me when its done ill cross the railway line and try it!!!! :icon_drool2:

I had this nut brown from the Bridge Inn in tottnem Devon. It was 8% made by a local brewer. I'd love to be able to clone that.

I had this nut brown from the Bridge Inn in tottnem Devon. It was 8% made by a local brewer. I'd love to be able to clone that.

Brewdog IPA, it's the business

JD

I love UK ales also, had a good crack at Hobgoblin not to long ago...just wasnt the same. Another UK beer I'm trying now is Fuller's ESB, man this beer is great. While I'm here I'll say Holgates ESB...I think I'm having a ESB fetish!

I've got three off the top of my head that i'd love to clone.

Not the most fancy beers in the world, but i will admit to loving them, each for different reasons.

they are (in no particular order)

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
Caffreys Irish Ale
Punk IPA

I've got three off the top of my head that i'd love to clone.

Not the most fancy beers in the world, but i will admit to loving them, each for different reasons.

they are (in no particular order)

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
Caffreys Irish Ale
Punk IPA

I knew the brewdog IPA had a name to go with it, but for the life of me I couldn't remember what it was.

Bloody good beer. Actually all there stuff is good IMO.

JD

8wired hopwired IPA, and LC rogers (but with more carared)

a point to any successful recipes would maybe earn you a gobbie

I knew the brewdog IPA had a name to go with it, but for the life of me I couldn't remember what it was.

Bloody good beer. Actually all there stuff is good IMO.

JD

I've seen a few recipe attempts for a Punk IPA clone but none have any biscuit in there. I think it has a strong biscuit flavour (Yum :icon_drool2:) and I'm sure that it even mentions biscuit malt on the label...

what, least theres no chance of 'surprise' teeth...unless you dangle oldmate in the glass beside the bed, that is

mavis might get upset at that though

Odell IPA. Without a doubt the best beer I have ever tasted....

Tactical Nuclear Penguin! :p

...cheaper than buying it at least

Latest posts

Back