The Bar Shawn Built, Well Nearly

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more pic

010.JPG

After a request I will post a pic of the inside of the 105 shell. Bar has been up and running for over a month and very happy. The only issue is polishing the brass may get it pro polished and clear coated in the future.

Shawn :icon_cheers:

008.JPG

Awesome, thanks Shawn! :super:

Looks great shawn - what's the overall height of the bar top and the taps? Does the bar feel like a good height to lean on? Trying to figure out a height for mine.

Doesn't look like you are using a collar so are the lines just propping the lid up a little? If so expect to be spending time removing the pools of water that you'll find in the bottom like I do.

Looks great shawn - what's the overall height of the bar top and the taps? Does the bar feel like a good height to lean on? Trying to figure out a height for mine.

Doesn't look like you are using a collar so are the lines just propping the lid up a little? If so expect to be spending time removing the pools of water that you'll find in the bottom like I do.

The height to the bar top is 900mm that includes the wheels, it is just the right height for either standing at or sitting on stools. That is for me I am 186cm high. No one that has been around has commented on height yet so it must be close to ideal. The taps are about 30-35cm above the top I wouldn't go any lower as my tallest glass's just fit under. The lid closes (hole in top) so no condensation and minimal cooling loss.

Shawn :icon_cheers:

Thanks to all for the positive feedback the bar will be great for years to come I am sure.. TA

Latest posts

Back