The Ashes Series 2009

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Similar could be said for us South Aussies in general!

NSW is usually the place to be to get a game for Australia... :eek:

What the f**k was going on last night? What a disgrace, and I had my Pommy mate over to have a few beers, you know it's bad when you hang your head in shame in your own house. I know the wicket is quite shithouse but to get done like that on any wicket is just not on in my books.

It is quite appalling I agree.

They have left themseleves a massive task to win or even hold out now...

We will sounds like whinging poms over the next few days between the doctored pitch, rotten luck with coin toss, etc...

Lets pray for rain!

With 7 wickets still to get we need to rip thru them mighty quick tonight...

who gives a shit about the pitch, theres still two teams out there playing each other...

simple fact is we couldnt deliver and our batting crumbled. if we chase down 500+ or whatever it is it will be the greatest victory ever but im highly doubting it.

Think us poms were the better team in that last match, but closely matched over the seires. Both teams had players that did not preform. Looking forward to 18 months time.

congrats to England. The better team won that match. Time for a review of the selectors on our side.

Happy celebrations dk.

160 in the first innings is not good enough regardless of the pitch for sure.

Is Hussey's ton enough to save his bacon?

Let win the ashes back 5-0 when they return to our shores in 2 years time... :ph34r:

Let's just never mention this again. I have already got 5 emails from some very disturbed Pommy mates that I refuse to answer :angry: :( . Talk aboout rubbing it in!

Cheers

Chappo

Latest posts

Back