Tf2 - Any Ahb Players?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PostModern

Iron Wolf Brewery
Reaction score
I'm a bit of a TF2 nut. Just wondering how many of you guys I might have fragged over the last few months.

My son and I share a Steam account and play as "Socket 7", usually tagged up with [OCAU]. Usually hang around the Internode or GA servers.

not sure what TF2 is. Im a CS (counter strike) man myself. I like fragging terrorists.

Guilty as Charged... :p
(i actually have "Meet the Soldier" as my Mobile Ringtone..)
I always play under the name Sqyre. (although my login is different..cant remember it at the momment)

Domonsura and Myself were blowing ourselves up on TF2 just yesterday afternoon..
(Too drunk to aim... :lol: )
1524896195_e7d485a082_b.jpg

Sqyre... ;)

I play CS, I used to even be in a clan.

Can't really get into TF2.. mainly cause MrSqyre always hogs it... :lol:

my login is citymorgue2, but my screenname is 3/4 cut (yes theres an intended beer/alc pun there).

whats ur screen name MrsSqyre? I'll keep an eye out for you.

playing pissed is funny. so many suicide runs its not funny.

Maybe all us AHB gamers should put a [AHB] after our nicks? Like a sub-clan? :D

Maybe all us AHB gamers should put a [AHB] after our nicks? Like a sub-clan?

I will do that, I don't get to play alot these days. But my screen name is Renae.

citymorgue2 - I just tried to add you to my friends but it didn't work.

PostModern - I just added you to our friends too, Sqyre and I share the account. So if you get a friends request from ezrae30 or sqyre thats us.

If you guys want to add us our ID is ezrae30

Our user id is [email protected]
Yes thats the id... :huh:
I originally stuffed up and put my email addy in when i created my account all those years ago when Half-life first came out....
Thank Christ you can change your name in game.

Sqyre.. ;)

I love TF2 and CSS...

My ID is Dicko1984. Screen name is now D1cko [AHB] :D

I used to play a bit of TF2, haven't played for at least a month though. Next time I'm on I'll be under AHB tag... probably adam[AHB] or similar. I play on the internode servers.

the AHB tag is up and running on CS. 3/4 Cut [AHB]. playing on Internode, SIN, ECS and Diablo servers

Haven't played CS for years, and I'm a console convert now, so probably can't play against you PC guys even if I did get the orange box on PS3. I have an AHB clan set up on Warhawk, but I've been playing GTA IV exclusively since it was released on the 29th April. Anyway, if there are any PS3 people around, my ID is "bobchop"

I've tagged up as Socket 7 [AHB] now :) Added Dicko and Sqyre as friends. Let's grow this thing :)

:icon_vomit: Hi Socket 7
you will always be my biatch
Nub Boy - scourge of the optus servers

yeah my mistake with my account name. its not citymorgue2. Its silver raven. My tag is stil 3/4 cut [AHB]

Hi Socket
setting up a bar at home with iced fonts - hopefully over jarrah bar
am giving "the beer factory" a go as I don't have time to do from scratch. First batch arrives this friday
50 L . Need to get a move on and set things up :D

No worries Brettus. Sounds like you might have to host another LANfest with all that refreshing beverage on tap!

Righto fellers, I'm gonna start playing TF2 again... I play on the Internode servers and I'll now be under A[AHB]

Now I have to wait for the damn updates... :(

Back