Terror suspect shot dead in Melbourne suburb.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wide eyed and legless

Reaction score
Finding it hard to get my head around the actions of two police officers, inviting a terror suspect to come down to the station for a chat! One of the officers in a critical condition and another in a satisfactory condition after being stabbed.
What has happened to a dawn raid, a bit of biffo and then dragging the stupid teenager to the station to be questioned. It does seem rather embarrassing when the world media run with the terrorist story.

It's all part of the plan.

Quite apart from diverting attention from the LNPs destruction of Medicare and Welfare and the rise of the Murdochracy, eventually marching in support of higher pay for nurses, or protesting at a farm gate about Fracking will be covered by terrorist legislation creep.

Note that Hockey has been put in a cupboard and hasn't been in the media for a month since the ISIS absolute godsend to Toned Abs.

And how about that police chief's uniform? Straight out of Robocop.

chief cop.jpg

Joe hasnt said much after he told the NZ press that there was no budget emergancy and basically everthing was OK.

When I first read the article I found myself wondering what a "terror suspect" actually is. Usually a suspect is suspected of committing an act that already happened. I don't mean to deny that clearly the guy was a danger to someone. However Abbot talking about giving up freedoms for security makes me veeeeeery nervous, just as it did when George W Bush founded the eloquently named "Homeland Security" in the States. Maybe we'll go for "Fatherland Security" here, and brown shirts.

People who want to be in power always want more, whatever the cost.

The media propaganda machine is in full swing.

Keeping the population in fear and fighting against each other. The classic divide and conquer technique.

A population in fear are much more controllable.

Which just happened to be Hitlers view and methods. Scary stuff.

Entrenched plutocracy needs a well controlled and distracted populace to pull off massive coups like globalization of trade laws that will only benefit the few. But that's not happening, now is it?

Welcome to the Police State..
More power for the Authorities, less right for citizens..
Got a familiar ring to it ???

tazman1967 said:
Welcome to the Police State..
More power for the Authorities, less right for citizens..
Got a familiar ring to it ???
Campbell Newmans got your back.

To be fair, the guy did stab 2 people before being shot.
I'd wager psychiatric illness is a factor in his behaviour, including his shopping centre behaviour.
Not fond of what this new terror threat is going to mean in terms of possible legislation changes.
We don't need draconian laws (or any new laws) to deal with any threat but it's always trotted out as an excuse.

Bribie G said:
It's all part of the plan.

Quite apart from diverting attention from the LNPs destruction of Medicare and Welfare and the rise of the Murdochracy, eventually marching in support of higher pay for nurses, or protesting at a farm gate about Fracking will be covered by terrorist legislation creep.
Qld's anti bikie laws, which do not specifically mention bikies, already cover such protests/organised group actions which is why all states are watching closely how they survive the court challenge to them.

Online Brewing Supplies said:
Watch out or your freedom of speech will be next.
I have seen this coming for quite some time and people said I needed a foil hat.
Ha
Agree completely, even down to the foil hat. And freedom of speech will not be the final popint of call.

http://www.wired.com/2012/03/ff_nsadatacenter/all/1

Australian telco's have already given US spy agencies go aheads to covertly listen in electronically to australian digital conversations.

I wondered myself why did the police call him a terror suspect instead of a stupid boy, was it because they shot him?
The Victorian police are renown for being trigger happy even though they had good cause this time they probably thought it would be a little less embarrassing to call him a terror suspect even though they asked him to pop into the station for a chat, I can't imagine any police force in the world asking a terror suspect to pop in to the station for a chat.
If he did have mental problems which I also believe he had, how will that be explained?

Yes, lets just sit back and wait for a Boston Marathon event to occur in Australia and then go, oh shit. Good on the Pollies and good on the cops for all they do. My 2c.

Another false flag attack another excuse to further their agenda.

I think the police where probabaly right in shooting him after he stabbed them......when you look at the actuall incident they where within there legal rights and obligation.

The fact that he may have been on the radar as a terror suspect is secondry to the reason he was shot and killed

Ducatiboy stu said:
I think the police where probabaly right in shooting him after he stabbed them......when you look at the actuall incident they where within there legal rights and obligation.

The fact that he may have been on the radar as a terror suspect is secondry to the reason he was shot and killed
This makes the most sense to me. Irregardless of the circumstances, the bloke stabbed two cops and deserved to be killed.

Mardoo said:
Entrenched plutocracy needs a well controlled and distracted populace to pull off massive coups like globalization of trade laws that will only benefit the few. But that's not happening, now is it?
Nope it's not happening now.

It's already done and dusted.

Latest posts

Back