Tasmanian Beer Festival

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe someone who entered the comp should ring them to find out how they went.
I didn't enter but am curious if someone from the forum here won or not.

Has there been any progress on the competition results yet... Not that I entered, just interested.

Cheers
Chris

I haven't heard but pretty piss poor if you ask me. That comp finished, what seems like 50 years ago now!!!...

I'm not.
Not that I didn't enjoy it, but for the $ I spent driving down there and back, accommodation and meals for the boss and I, entry, beers (not all were offered for tasting with the vouchers) etc. etc. I could fill my 'fridge with goodies from Crown Cellars.

I'm not.
Not that I didn't enjoy it, but for the $ I spent driving down there and back, accommodation and meals for the boss and I, entry, beers (not all were offered for tasting with the vouchers) etc. etc. I could fill my 'fridge with goodies from Crown Cellars.

Know what you mean, it can be an expensive weekend.

Ahhhh. Its like a week away?....So no. Busy schedule of interstate visitors/trips back home/trip to melbourne for concert/too much work/Spork seeing me go ass up in the kayak/Trying to get my veggie garden finished means I havnen't had time to christen the new brewery, let alone find a spare weekend to go down south.

Arrgh! Didn't realise it was so close, it snuck up on me this year...

This weekend is the worst possible one for me, I'll be working day and night this weekend and can't make it :angry:

Not this year, this time of year is just mayhem with Christmas not far away, bloody visitors (inlaws) coming soon etc.

It has crept up on me as well. I hadn't given it any thought till this thread popped up again. I had a great time last year but the cost and the travel ( 5 hrs to Hobart) is a killer
Maybe next year

Cheers
Chris

The Lagerbombs are giving it a miss this year as well. Working night shift on Sunday, so it makes it a bit hard. We are looking to go to the Launceston fest. Also, didn't get a Morrison Brewery t shirt last year. :angry: No way I'm supporting then again :lol:
I think I will have my own beer fest this year. Invite my mates around and they can drink all the odds and sodds that I have laying around. I'll set the PA up in the bar get the music mates around as well - should be a good day.
Cheers lagerbomb

Edit-bloody phones and sausage fingers don't mix.

Back