• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Tap Set Up For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

porky

Reaction score
Due to me destroying my beer fridge, I now have the old tap set-up as surplus. (just had to get new ones for the new fridge).

As shown in the pics, four taps, stainless drip tray, and mounting plate.

The sleeves in the pic allow the taps to be tightened directly onto the stainless plate with the nuts accessible inside the fridge door. This way they can be very tight and the taps won't turn. Some folks tighten them on the inside of the fridge door, but the door is weak and can't be tightened very much.

The drip tray is on two studs welded into the plate and lifts off for easy cleaning.

The taps were mounted close together so they would be over the drip tray.....as seen in the pics the left ones close to the left and the right ones to the right....

The taps are in good used condition, and all parts needed are included to put them to use.
The back of the stainless plate has wood on it that was cut to fit a curved door. If you have a flat door a planer can be used to flatten it. In fact, if the person that buys this has a flat door I will flatten it for you.
I will include the Cup Washers and the stainless screws for mounting as well. Just use some silicone and screws after making four holes in the fridge.

The taps cost over $100 each, the drip tray was $85.....the workmanship......priceless :icon_cheers:

PM an offer if interested.

This is a good instant set-up for someone I am sure.

I can pack and ship cheapest best way....courier or greyhound bus....what ever, but shipping will be your cost.

Cheers,
Bud

new_beer_3.jpg
tap.jpg
tap2.jpg

Latest posts

Back