• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Tap - Celli (gold With Abs Spout) For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clean brewer

Obsessed Home Brewer
Reaction score
IMG_0214.JPGIMG_0213.JPGIMG_0215.JPGIMG_0212.JPG

Hello Guys,

I have For Sale a Gold Celli Tap with ABS Spout, Shank Assembly - Celli (Stainless) and Female Twin Adaptor - Thread 3/8" x 5/16" (8mm).. Tap comes in its cloth bag and Celli box..

It is in Used Condition, I personally have not used it(been using Bronco Taps) as I was going to get another one and have 2 installed but I have just purchased 2 other Taps to install on my Fridge so this will partially fund that purchase.. ;)

I am leaving this Open to Reasonable offers to make it fair and you can PM your offer for this "Whole Package", it wont be split or seperated.. The offer will not include postage, postage will be extra!!! I will let the offers run until 9 pm Wednesday 17 June and the best reasonable offer(1st) will get it..

:icon_chickcheers: CB

Just to clarify, the best reasonable offer as of 9pm on Wednesday night(17th) will get the Tap... ;)

Bit of a BUMP for its last 12 or so hours... :unsure:

Currently @ $145... :icon_cheers:

CB

Why wasnt I shown that tap when I was there,to busy showing off the new tun and falsie.

Why wasnt I shown that tap when I was there,to busy showing off the new tun and falsie.
Mate, could've showed you/drank alot more, but there seemed to be another presence in the room!!!! :p SWMBO :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back