• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Tallies, Longnecks, Largies Or Big Botts

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joshisgood

Reaction score
Hey blokes, chasing some longnecks, tallies, big botts or largies in the sunshine coast/hinterland/cabooltute areas, screw cap or crown seal. Will buy or accept as gift ;)

Cheers Josh.

Josh
I bought an old guy's vintage collection of 120 tallie XXXX 1980s roll-top bottles with Mr Fourex embossed into them. I paid 50c each for them as I didn't want them to go to the tip, but of course as a kegger I've got way overstocked. You're welcome to 50 of them at the same price I paid the guy, if you are interested.

I live one block off the Bribie Bridge so only 15 mins off the M1 if you are passing that way.

Cheers
Michael

Hi Josh, I have plenty of old crown seal tallies $4 a dozen or $5 a dozen in styrofoam boxes hold 18

Josh
I bought an old guy's vintage collection of 120 tallie XXXX 1980s roll-top bottles with Mr Fourex embossed into them. I paid 50c each for them as I didn't want them to go to the tip, but of course as a kegger I've got way overstocked. You're welcome to 50 of them at the same price I paid the guy, if you are interested.

I live one block off the Bribie Bridge so only 15 mins off the M1 if you are passing that way.

Cheers
Michael

Cheers mate, i work with a guy from bribie, I'll have a chat to him and see if hes near you and can pick them up, either way I'll get back to you and let you know, cheers Josh

Back