Sydney Trip - Which Breweries?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still there but wont be a brew pub for much longer.

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Got to Schwartz on Wed night for a few post flight beers that went down a treat.

Had flashbacks at Lowenbrau's of Oktoberfest in Munchen .. ah the pork knuckles!!

Murray's at Manly needs a bit of a polish but the staff were good so hopefully it'll be there the next time I'm back (8 different restaurants in 8 years isn't a great sign).

Wouldn't be rushing back for a 4 Pines beer but the set up was very tidy.

Lord Nelson was jam packed but managed a couple from the range.

All up a good trip.

Cheers

Mr w

Why is that Barls, what going on up at Paddy's?
not cost affective apparently. will be only a decoration soon.
dont know much more than that.

Heading for Sydney, Allah be willing and merciful, in Mid to late July. Are there any pubs that do handpumped real ales? C n H at Glebe had stopped doing them a couple of years ago when I was there. Don't mind the Lord Nelson but I would order a pint in advance to let it warm up and disperse that wicked chill haze and not freeze the tonsils at -1 <_<

harts has a hand pump bribie. sing out once you are down and most of us will try to come out and meet you for a beer

harts has a hand pump bribie. sing out once you are down and most of us will try to come out and meet you for a beer

Booked. Sounds like my last trip when I met a couple of forum members at James Squires at 11 am.

4pm.... (walks up hill to Wynyard for the bus)
left foot goes here, right foot goes there, left foot goes.......

"ya gaarn ringaaaa?"
"yes this is the bus for Warringah"

:lol:

Latest posts

Back