Sydney Northern Beaches

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petesbrew

Lover of Beer
Reaction score
Got a mate on the Northern Beaches who's about to get into brewing.
Do any clubs or guys get together up there for beers & brewdays?
I'm trying to get him to join this site, but apparently he's got less time on his hands than me!

I'm not specifically Northern Beaches (Hornsby), but i'm trying to get some people together for brewing in the northern area of Sydney.

I'm already in the Hills brewers guild , but am always keen to catch up for beers & a brewday, Muggus.

There is the northern beaches home brew association.Try emailing [email protected] He organiezes things. I am from beaches area and just heard about this club I don't know how oftern they meet but send peter an email.Failing that I,d be keen to get something happening on the north side as well.
Cheers mike brookvale

I'm already in the Hills brewers guild , but am always keen to catch up for beers & a brewday, Muggus.
Dang, I did a brew day today and was feeling a bit lonely. :p

But seriously, i'd more than happy to get some local brewers together. I know quite a few local guys who are thirsting for some knowledge as well.

There is the northern beaches home brew association.Try emailing [email protected] He organiezes things. I am from beaches area and just heard about this club I don't know how oftern they meet but send peter an email.Failing that I,d be keen to get something happening on the north side as well.
Cheers mike brookvale
Cheers Mike...fwded on

No worrys petesbrew just waiting for results of todays comp hoping I didn't come last

Back