Sydney Malt Bulk Buy?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clean forgot there was a second page! Must be going senile!

Merrick

I didn't even know there was a second page :blink: .
I will go a BB Wheat and BB Ale. If it helps anyone I live in Turramurra and can pick grain if needs be. I have a ute, so can take a lot if I need to.
eric

Count me in if its not too late.

Ill take:

1 BB Ale
1 Maris Otter

Eric8 - Id be keen on a Turramurra pickup as I cant make the weekday pickup.

Thanks,
Andrew.

I'll grab

1x Wey Premium Pils
1x BB Ale

Cheers
AA

Edit: Premium added

OK, Lock me in for

1 - Bag BB Ale malt
1 - Bag Weyermann Premium Pilsner Malt.

I will pick up in Nth Ryde, where ever that is?

Steve

I know it is early days, but what is the pick up address in Nth Ryde. It could take me that long to work out how to get there. But I will!

Steve

Merrick if you are prepared to do that it would be great. :D

If you are willing to take a chance on my beers or yeast cultures I will bring some along when I collect.

I am back in for a bag of MO and a bag of Wey. Premium Pils.

Apart from 40 cents anyone know what the difference is between the Wey Premium Pilsner and Wey Pilsner, if anything? Cant seem to track any info down on their website. :unsure:

Count me in if its not too late.

Ill take:

1 BB Ale
1 Maris Otter

Eric8 - Id be keen on a Turramurra pickup as I cant make the weekday pickup.

Thanks,
Andrew.

No worries Andrew. Steve Turramurra is a bit closer to Hornsby than Nth Ryde, so if it helps I can pick up yours as well.
eric

No worries Andrew. Steve Turramurra is a bit closer to Hornsby than Nth Ryde, so if it helps I can pick up yours as well.
eric
Yep Eric that would be tops. Only a bag of Ale and a bag of Pils.

Steve

For those blokes going to pick up from Nth Ryde here is a photo of the local area with Lane Cove Rd to the left of screen. It looks like a big type of industrial park.

Steve

nth_Ryde.jpg

Apart from 40 cents anyone know what the difference is between the Wey Premium Pilsner and Wey Pilsner, if anything? Cant seem to track any info down on their website.
Sorry for the hi-jack. Thats a good question.

Premium Pils is extra pale - 2-3 EBC colour, as opposed to the extremely dark 3-5 of the other types!

Cheers blackbock. Knowing that I'll have to change my order to

1 x BB Ale
1 x Wey Premium Pils

Premium Pils is extra pale - 2-3 EBC colour, as opposed to the extremely dark 3-5 of the other types!

That said, I still suspect that Weyermann only sell the Boh Pils and the Pils, at least thats what the site says. Be it premium or not. I just finished a bag of Boh Pils and despite the rumour that it was under modified I used it very successfully using a single infusion mash just with a little carrafoam.
Will be interested to see if I notice a diff with the straight Pilsner Malt (Premium or otherwise?)

Steve

That said, I still suspect that Weyermann only sell the Boh Pils and the Pils, at least thats what the site says. Be it premium or not. I just finished a bag of Boh Pils and despite the rumour that it was under modified I used it very successfully using a single infusion mash just with a little carrafoam.
Will be interested to see if I notice a diff with the straight Pilsner Malt (Premium or otherwise?)

Steve

Steve it is actually on their website, just not in the English version. See here

Merrick if you are prepared to do that it would be great. :D

If you are willing to take a chance on my beers or yeast cultures I will bring some along when I collect.
I am back in for a bag of MO and a bag of Wey. Premium Pils.

Hophead how could I refuse an offer like that. I'll drop the grain at your place, just PM the address. Thanks

Merrick

Latest posts

Back