Sydney Malt Bulk Buy?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ben Hobbs (North Ryde)
Blackbock (North Ryde
Double A (North Ryde)
Eric B (North Ryde)
Gulpa (North Ryde - pickup by Eric*)
Hophead (Merrick drop off)
Josh (North Ryde)
KillerRX4 (Kings Park)
Kingy (Kings Park) and SJW (Kings Park)
Merrick (North Ryde)
Niceshoes (Kings Park)
Pumpy

Thanks all! :)

Ben Hobbs (North Ryde)
Blackbock (North Ryde/Courier)
Double A (North Ryde)
Eric B (North Ryde)
Gulpa (North Ryde - pickup by Eric)
Hophead (North Ryde - pickup by Merrick)
Josh (North Ryde)
KillerRX4 (Kings Park)
Kingy (Kings Park)
SJW (Kings Park - pickup by Kingy)
Merrick (North Ryde)
Niceshoes (Kings Park)
Pumpy (North Ryde)

Hi All,

The Sydney Bulk Buy is ready for pickup !

Please check that the above pickup locations are correct as I will be moving the Kings Park grain this afternoon.

Please contact me via mobile prior to pickup so that no mix ups occur.

Cheers,

Ian...

I picked my grain up today ,thanks very much Merrick & Nice Shoes for going to all the trouble for all of us to get a good deal .

I am sure it took a lot of organising and time ,It certainly seemed like it was a well oiled machine to get the grain to us .

Pumpy :)

I got my grain yesterday. I agree with Pumpy, a well oiled machine by Merrick and Niceshoes. Ian could you also thank your mate at work, was it Richard?
Anyway thanks for doing this guys :beerbang: :super:

QUOTE(eric8 @ Sep 18 2007, 12:30 PM)

I would say so. The grain has just been dekivered today.

Thats cool I am still willing to place an order.

Is it JW Malts only?

JW Malt? No, U need to read the thread from the start but if u read between the lines I would say that the Sydney Bulk Malt buy is over for now.

I got my grain yesterday. I agree with Pumpy, a well oiled machine by Merrick and Niceshoes. Ian could you also thank your mate at work, was it Richard?
Anyway thanks for doing this guys :beerbang: :super:

Ditto. Super work Merrick and Niceshoes.

JW Malt? No, U need to read the thread from the start but if u read between the lines I would say that the Sydney Bulk Malt buy is over for now.

Thats cool, can you PM me the bank details and I'll forward payment today so I dont hold it back any further.

Thats cool, can you PM me the bank details and I'll forward payment today so I dont hold it back any further.

Hi,

This bulk buy is completed.
All grain has been picked up and the dust has long settled.

If you want to participate in a grain bulk buy you will either have to wait till the next one or start one yourself.

Cheers,

Ian...

He must be taking the piss <_<

Latest posts

Back