Sydney Bulk Grain Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Headmeister said:
G'day guys, Interested in any shortfall, with Barleyman shutting up shop in Sydney, I'd be keen (as well as other ex-customers of Barleyman) to take part in Sydney bulk grain buys.
PM SENT

Hey guys just an update. There is a few payments that have not yet cleared. I have contacted those guys and am just waiting for the payments to drive in the bank before i shell out the dollars. I have spoken to the supplier and it does not look like the pallets will arrive in Sydney this week. So we are looking for a pick up next weekend.

by next weekend do you mean the 2/3 or 9/10?

Oh awesome, sorry man I have been in New Zealand so will sort it out.

Hey guys the last payment have been sent. Not yet in the bank but I have placed the order. I will find out tomorrow an eta for delivery. Should be by this weekend though I hope.

Also just a bit of a plug for the guys at 'All Things Homebrew' at penrith. They are the supplies for this latest bulk buy and have look after us a treat. The west pick up will be at their shop so I am sure if your keen on a deal they will be offering specials on the day. They also have a braumeister that you can actually touch lol

Alright guys just a bit of an update. The grain order is on the way and should be here this week. The guys at All Things Homebrew will be opened for pick up of your grain on Saturday. It is up to you where you pick up but they will be offering deals on hops as well and other spec malts on smaller quantities. And white labs yeast!!!! I will send texts out soon and check your preferred pick up. The city pick up will still be at batch brewing company and more than likely on Sunday at lunch time but I will confirm.

Thanks again Matt,appreciate your hard work on this double pallet!

Sunday @ Batch Brewing sounds good - Nitro Milk Stout on tap :icon_drool2:

Hi Matt. Just checking in to confirm the pickup is going ahead this Saturday. If it is I will be at Penrith.

If there is anybody from the Hills who is struggling to make it let me know. Can get yours too. I am at castle hill.

All

grain only got delivered late this afternoon. I have 2 tonne to sort and split so i don't think it will be this weekend. Sorry guys. I will lock it in for next weekend and it will defiantly be ready by then.

aussie brewer said:
All

grain only got delivered late this afternoon. I have 2 tonne to sort and split so i don't think it will be this weekend. Sorry guys. I will lock it in for next weekend and it will defiantly be ready by then.
Not a problem as far as I'm concerned. Thanks for organising!

Yeah, no dramas mate. See you next weekend.

aussie brewer said:
All

Just a quick question, might some of it be available for a mid week pickup in Marakville?

n87 said:
Just a quick question, might some of it be available for a mid week pickup in Marakville?
Sorry mate cannot do midweek pick up in the city. You can pick up in Penrith business hours any day you like wednesday to sunday

bugger... Ah well, worth a try.

Hey guys, I'm not going to be around next weekend would anyone in the Inner West be able to pick up a sack and a half of grain and hold onto it until the following weekend for me?

Latest posts

Back