Sydney Bulk Grain Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweet as pretty much got all the replies. The pallet did not arrive today so it should be in tomorrow, i will post if there is any major dramas.

Panthers was pretty big last time I was there - which part do we meet you?

ok guys pick the pallet up today and its been sorted and everything arrived. We are set for Saturday

Matt,

Anthony (AJS2154) is going to pick up our bag of Pilsner (2 way split bag) at Penrith, one less to carry into Sydenham :)

Cheers

Mike

Mikeyr said:
Matt,

Anthony (AJS2154) is going to pick up our bag of Pilsner (2 way split bag) at Penrith, one less to carry into Sydenham :)

Cheers

Mike
How will you get it? Lol. There is only 1 split like that I have a spare bag I'll just split it tonight and bring half to each if that works with you Guys

Matt, that's even better, thanks.

Wasn't a big problem as we live pretty close together so Anthony, was going to drop it by on his travels.

Cheers

Thanks aussie, its great to have the grain shelves restocked and some fresh new fermenters ready to go!!

That's got to be the quickest turn around for a bulk buy yet.

Thanks Matt! I was in a bit of a pickle and didn't manage to have a beer with you! Didn't get a chance say thanks mate! Your a champion!

Yep Matt knows how to do a BB! Can't wait for the next.

Back