Sydney Bulk Grain Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone has to pull out, please let me know, can't believe I just missed out !

Cheers
Clint

Oh man, that went heaps quick. I'm hell keen for the next one. Bulk base grain and some spec along with hops.

Marksy.

Fylp said:
Hey Aussie. Where is the pick up?

Fylp
Hey mate I do two pick ups, one at Penrith and one at Batch brew in Alexandria or the rocks brewing company also in Alexandria. looks like you may have missed out the pallet is full now.

Clints Gadgets said:
If anyone has to pull out, please let me know, can't believe I just missed out !

Cheers
Clint
I'd chuck up a second pallet but not sure how long it would take to fill, I have the capacity to pick up 2 tonne but I don't like the idea of the manual handling lol.

Weyermann Vienna (5kg)($11.90) (1. Mikeyr 2. marcovanb 3. Davelovesbeer 4. MattSR 5. skwaler)
Weyermann Munich 1 (5kg) ($11.90) (1. Mikeyr 2. marcovanb 3. Davelovesbeer 4. MattSR 5. skwaler)
Weyermann Wheat Pale (5kg) ($12.30) (1. Davelovesbeer 2. Davelovesbeer 3. Aussie 4. Aussie 5. Aussie)
Best Malz RedX (5kg) ($10.40) (1. Mikeyr 2. Mikeyr 3. Mikey r 4. marcovanb 5. Aussie)

Ok guys so just send off the order should hear back tomorrow and as long as the weyermanns malts have not gone up too much we will be good as gold. I'll send everyone a txt message with their total and my bank details. As soon as I have all the cash I'll pay for the order. If your a 1st timer please PM me your mobile. Cheers

aussie brewer said:
I'd chuck up a second pallet but not sure how long it would take to fill, I have the capacity to pick up 2 tonne but I don't like the idea of the manual handling lol.
Wasnt the idea to just to keep starting a new list . Then you would get to it when ur ready.

mrsupraboy said:
Wasnt the idea to just to keep starting a new list . Then you would get to it when ur ready.
It's a lot easier if I give the go ahead just so people don't put their name down and pull out by the time we get around to it. This way everyone knows that the buy is on and they will be getting their grain soon. I get what your suggesting I can just see problems as prices/products change and people won't be informed when they add to the list.

Nice work again Matt, order filled in record time. Would have jumped on but not in the country when you're likely to get the grain.

Next time it's up I'll jump on again.

Crofty said:
Nice work again Matt, order filled in record time. Would have jumped on but not in the country when you're likely to get the grain.

Next time it's up I'll jump on again.
no worries mate, with the rate i will be going through grain in the coming months preparing for a big summer of drinking ill be putting one up again in a month or so id say.

update for all, spoke with the supplier today, just waiting to see how long it will be to get the weyermann organic wheat in for Brewhart. Should only be a few days and they will send me the invoice and I will sent out everyone's orders to check and the totals.

aussie brewer said:
Hey mate I do two pick ups, one at Penrith and one at Batch brew in Alexandria or the rocks brewing company also in Alexandria. looks like you may have missed out the pallet is full now.
No worries, I'll jump on board for the next one.

Enjoy

Sweet as, yeah I'll definitely be in on the next one as I just scraped in with a single sack this time.

aussie brewer said:
Hey guys,
As suggested in the previous Sydney grain buy thread, here is a thread for the new list. I have just put down base malts and some of the prices have changed. I have been able to add Weyermann to the list, however the prices are the old price list but I can assume they wont change by much, if there is a major drama I will let everyone know. I thought I would keep this one simple and not add hops but we still have access to all malts from Simpsons, Joe White, Weyermann, Best Malt and Briess. If you want specific splits in 5kg lots PM me and ill see if we can put them up. As usual 40 bags on a pallet if they are filling up with full bags we wont do splits just play it by ear
Is the Weyermann BoPils floor malted?

Hopefully will be up for some sacks next time round, just brewed 160L in the last 3 weeks! ;)

hey guys time to talk pick up. I'm thinking this Saturday. Was thinking that I will do an early morning Penrith Pick up say 7:30am at Panthers (Just that I have the little fellas swimming at 9:30. Then a Sydney pick up at Batch Brew on Sydenham Road Marrickville at say 1:30pm (by the time I load up and get in there), then everyone can go in for a few beers and a convo before we all head off.

Please let me know which location you will be attending. Anyone who does not attend it will be there own responsibility to pick up.

Latest posts

Back