• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Sydney: Brown 375 Ml New Beer Bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BjornJ

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...sid=p2761.l1259

There are 270 new beer bottles on sale on e-bay, I sent him a message asking to buy only a case of 50.
He says it all or nothing, anyone here would want to buy it with me?

I have no need for that many bottles, or space to store them :)

It looks like it is the same bottles Little Creatures Bright Ale is sold in, or something similar.

Anyone interested please post how many you will take.

They would have to be picked up from Cremorne/North Sydney within a week or so.

beer.JPG

thanks
Bjorn

1: Bjorn wants one case, 50 bottles

I'd take the rest if I could pick it up from a convenient location. Where are you in Nth Syd? I drive through every other week, if you could pick em all up, I could come get my share some other time.

Also, I wouldn't want to pay much (if any) more than the opening bid price :\

I'd take the rest if I could pick it up from a convenient location. Where are you in Nth Syd? I drive through every other week, if you could pick em all up, I could come get my share some other time.

Also, I wouldn't want to pay much (if any) more than the opening bid price :\

I live in Cremorne but can drop them off in North Sydney if we meet there, no problem.
Not sure how much space they will take though, I only have a sedan.

I will put in a bid for them and let you know here how it goes, have sent him a message if he can deliver (before placing bid)

thanks
Bjorn

Bjorn did you win this bid? I might be interested. At the moment I'm lacking a few bottles and tired of going through my buildings recycling bin which usually has more wine bottles than beer bottles. Argh!

Latest posts

Back