• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

[syd] Leffe 330 Ml Glasses + 250ml Hoegaarden Glasses

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dkaos

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I have some second hand Leffe glasses to offload, unfortunately I can only do pickup in Sydney or meet up around Macquarie Uni as I just don't have ways of shipping them.

Leffe Glasses are $12 each. (There are 5 of them)

Brand new Hoegaarden glasses are $12. They also come in a gift box which you can see below. (There are 8 of these)

Is it the cost or just the lack of shipping stopping people buying?

If required I'll go and source boxes and bubble wrap, however shipping will get a bit exy.

Is it the cost or just the lack of shipping stopping people buying?

If required I'll go and source boxes and bubble wrap, however shipping will get a bit exy.

There was a recent Grays auction for heaps of these that I believe went for much cheaper, so maybe people have stocked up. I suspect they came from the Epoque Cafe.

What is the origin of the ones you are selling ?

Hi Guys,
I have more Leffe 330ML and 250Ml Glasses available now. Still have the Hoegaardens, they are now HALF OFF off if you buy a Leffe Glass. Otherwise, they are just $8. I mean what a bloody bargain.

Just to recap:

ALL GLASSES ARE BRAND NEW

Leffe 250 Ml Glasses: $6 Each. Buy 4 or More and get them for $5 each.

Leffe 330ML Glasses: $12 Each. Buy 4 or More and get them for $10 each. Plus, for every 4 you buy, get a free Hoegaarden Glass.

250 Ml Hoegaarden Glasses: Buy a Leffe glass and get one for $6! Otherwise they are just $8.

The last lot raced out the door, and I'm sure these ones will too.

Cheers,

Clint

Latest posts

Back