SWMBO

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just like the crazy racism thread that got outa hand, how about this topic all be deleted and we move on to giving and receiving good brewing advice.

^That's the most sensible thing I've heard all day.

I like to call my beloved wife "Schmoopy Woopy" or "My Sweet Little Pudding of Delight".

My missus is a full-on, committed feminist to the point of reading feminist literature, calling out sexist d1ckheads and never taking a backward step against any sexist a-hole. Yes, my life has changed, but I wouldn't have her any other way. If I do call her the "old ball and chain", SWMBO, "trouble and strife" or minister for ..., it doesn't matter. She knows what's in my heart and your ( all of youse) old girl is probably the same. If not, I just withhold her dose of the hot beef injection until she falls back in line.

Guess she will be having you in the field, dressed in a full length daisy print smock, atop the old grey fergie ploughing the ground ready for the next crop of sauerkraut cabbages....

Ducatiboy stu said:
Guess she will be having you in the field, dressed in a full length daisy print smock, atop the old grey fergie ploughing the ground ready for the next crop of sauerkraut cabbages....
Youré a lot closer than you think, you must have a satellite over Kyogle. I put my cabbages in this afternoon (asian and european). But it won't be the ground I'll be ploughing tonight!

Drunk posting is so liberating.

shaunous said:
shaunous, on 23 May 2014 - 12:16 PM, said:

Just like the crazy racism thread that got outa hand, how about this topic all be deleted and we move on to giving and receiving good brewing advice.
I laughed at the advice bit.

Back