• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Swiss Voile (polyester) - wide cuts - 50% off at Lincraft

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BDC

Reaction score
Hello fellow brewers.

I was just walking past Lincraft in Sydney CBD and decided to pop in and see if I could find some Swiss Voile (of the polyester variety, for BIAB).

To my delight not only did I find it in the maze of fabrics but it was also 50% off. And a quick squizz online shows that it's not limited to just that store.

213cm wide - $6.49 p/m
300cm wide - $7.49 p/m

For those in Sydney CBD - I gobbled up what was left on the roll that I did find (213cm wide) and was in a hurry so I didn't see what else might be left. That's plenty wide for me. The 300cm stuff would be perfect if you want to make an extra large BIAB bag (beyond my needs) or just wanted a tonne of the stuff lying around (handy!).

I also noticed Spotlight have their 150cm wide stuff on for $5.99 at the moment (40% off).

All decent prices. As expected it's cheaper per m2 as you go up the widths (or "drops" as the curtain people like to call it).

BDC

Latest posts

Back