Susan Boyle

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kiwisi

Reaction score
Since singer Susan Boyle has been on TV there's been a marked drop in suicide bombings.

Apparently, a lot of terrorists didn't realize what a virgin looked like.

what happened to my other jokes? Didn't know you lot would be so sensitive.

Please see the PM you received, and re-read the rules clearly posted at the top of the page below the banner.

Please see the PM you received, and re-read the rules clearly posted at the top of the page below the banner.
No hard feelings people, I thought that what jokes were...........jokes

I personally like Susan Boyle, yeah, she's not the most attractive woman you will ever met, yeah, she is a bit rough round the edges.

But he can sing, and really sing. I watched her audition for whatever show she appeared on and was so moved I was welling up by the end of it (I love a song that can do that, a good rendition even more so).

Am I the only one who notices that this new member's sense of humour is based ENTIRELY upon the mocking of others??

We have Susan Boyle's CD, and think it's great.

The joke (?) is rather weak and insulting, isn't it?

The joke (?) is rather weak and insulting, isn't it?

Most are though, really.

Bloke is just telling some jokes to make some mates.

Shit jokes but I'm sure his intentions were good (even with the deleted threads).

No.

But I have heard a great many offensive jokes in my day and a high proportion of them were told by people trying to "break the ice" as it were.

I'm sure they should have been deleted and if I had read them I'd not be in so much of a hurry to jump to his defence.

Do you plan on contributing anything brewing, or even beer, related to this forum?

Is this the "Humour & Jokes" section or the "anything brewing, or even beer, related" section?????

Awesome typo....

My keyboard needs a breathalyser....

I reckon she's a hoax, set up by the American Government, for some bizzare reason (havent worked the last bit out yet).

Latest posts

Back