• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Surplus 19 And 9.5 Litre Corny Kegs (seaford, Vic)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkEinOz

Reaction score
G'day,

I have 4x 19ltr kegs (Pepsi) surplus to needs. Just need a good clean. $60@

Also have 2x 9.5litre kegs as well. $120@

All need a good clean and re-assembly, but have been used by me without problems.

Pick-up only - Seaford

FYI for interested parties I will upload some pics tonight - sorry that I forgot to to start with.

Spewing. Too late. I'll put my hand up for reserve list on 9.5L kegs.

wheres the best place to pick up cheap kegs larger than 19lt? or i suppose cheap kegs in general

FYI for interested parties I will upload some pics tonight - sorry that I forgot to to start with.

Hi All,

Sorry for dropping off the face of the earth - family stuff......

OK please find pics as promised. KEG PICS

First posters still have priority for 24 hours, then re-offers made to next etc.

Thanks for your interest.

Looks like one of the above two will get the party kegs, if not, I'll jump third in the que.

Either way, I'll take 2 19L kegs off your hands.

Hi All,

Sorry for dropping off the face of the earth - family stuff......

OK please find pics as promised. KEG PICS

First posters still have priority for 24 hours, then re-offers made to next etc.

Thanks for your interest.

I'll be 4th in the que and take the other 2 19L

cheers Occa

With all this interest in party kegs, maybe it's time we arranged a new bulk buy? I could do with two....

I'll be the next reserve for the 9.5lt if that's okay.

Not holding my breath, but might as well try.

yes please to the party keg BB. Missed out last time and would definately get 2 now...I could help out with it if it all came to a head in January as I'm on hols then.

I think its been nearly 12 months since the last party keg bulk buy...I'd be up for 1 or 2 :D

Im sure I got mine for $115 in the last one, but, also sure the price was going to be alot more after that for any more BB of them, best to contact Winequip I guess to find out????? :unsure:

Unless someone has been in their ear... :ph34r:

:icon_cheers: CB

As CB said, last bulk buy they were $115, but that was 12 months ago. They retail for $160-170, so pick a number in between.

I believe the 9L kegs originate in Italy but I'd guess they're bought for importation using USD. The exchange rate is currently much stronger than it was 12 months ago, so this should help to keep the price low.

sap.

I bought 9.5L kegs earlier this year from brewcraft WA for $120ea. shipping to melbourne was a PITA cause they dont send to melbourne.

I'd be up for another couple. I often fill them with slow moving beers or if I do bigger batches I tend to fill a couple of 9.5's cause they are easier to take to a mates place and they can sit upright in the car where as a 19L tends to fall on its head. Plus I'm not a massive drinker and a slab (24x375ml = 9L) between 3 or 4 of us is often enough for a quiet night.

I wouldnt mind setting up a 9.5L for my pop with some light beer at mum and dads

I would be in for 2 price dependant.

Looks like their may be a fair bit of interest.

Back