• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Stout Faucet Complete Kit Used Once

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerking

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=291139282912

Complete Stout Faucet Kit . USED ONCE AS NEW!!!!!!!!
This high quality stout faucet kit is complete and ready to pour.All fittings,hose and liquid disconnect are in place tested and good to go! This kit has been used once and is valued at over $100. The tap is clean and looks as new.

Includes:
4 meters of fitted Bevlex non kink beer line, 5mm rated to 80 psi.
1X Fitted German made CMB liquid disconnect.
Krome Dispense Stout Faucet, with restrictor disk and double action pour.
90mm Fitted chrome plated nipple shank and collar.The length of this shank fits a standard fridge and is ideal for fridge conversions.
Includes handle and black plastic decorative flange.

IMG_0423.JPG

Chrome plated brass - right? Brand new from CHI imports for about $60 if you don't include the disconnect, bev tube and shank? Why the sale if it is so good and why was it used only once?
Forgive my arrogance, but when somebody makes something sound like the bee knees yet they have used it "only once" you gotta ask, "What's the catch?"

Why assume there's a catch. And you have deducted $50 worth of gear to justify your argument that it's overpriced. And no your arrogance is not forgiven its people like you that make AHB less appealing every time I log on.

For the info of any genuine buyer the tap set up was given to me by my wife for Xmas , unfortunately she did not understand that I needed beer mix to use it.I went ahead and tried the tap once on Co2 to see what the result would be.

Latest posts

Back