Stolen stuff

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loads of junkies around Darby Street and The Junction (no pun intended).

Will keep an eye open in my travels too.

Have a suspicion that they don't steal to finance their drug habit, but to pay those steep, inner city rents.
...But that's no comfort to you, right now.

Les the Weizguy said:
Have a suspicion that they don't steal to finance their drug habit, but to pay those steep, inner city rents.
...But that's no comfort to you, right now.
Clearly living beyond their means either way. Always ends in tears.
Or robbery.
Or murder / suicide.

Les the Weizguy said:
I choose "assisted" suicide for them.
Surgical castration, or in medical terms orchidectomy, is a better solution. Gives them the rest of their life to contemplate what they've lost. Unless they're female, then we'll revert to Les' solution.

I've expressed my distain for these light-fingered arseholes on a similar thread a while back.When I saw the title of this one I thought it was someone boasting about stuff they'd stolen. There's a thread about mistakes in retail transactions where I think results are questionable. I blame my upbringing. Goodluck getting your bike back.

Vini2ton said:
I've expressed my distain for these light-fingered arseholes on a similar thread a while back.When I saw the title of this one I thought it was someone boasting about stuff they'd stolen. There's a thread about mistakes in retail transactions where I think results are questionable. I blame my upbringing. Goodluck getting your bike back.
I blame light fingered lazy mongrels who have no morals and don't give a **** about anyone but themselves.
They do not appreciate anything and think the world owes them simply because they are here.
And if they were the victim they'd be saying " use is all cnuts an I'm gunna get my mates and bash you "

Step right up ,Arsehole ! And make sure your first punch counts........

Nowadays, if you gave a thief a good old fashioned hiding, they'd charge you and give the low-life compensation for post traumatic stress.

Same if you punched a dude coming at you with a knife. Shameful, not allowing the people to defend themselves.

I'm sure some people wake up in the the morning and think," What can I score today and who can I screw something out of." When you put a suit on these pricks, and they operate in the corporate world, that's when I really want to punch them in the nose.

Moad said:
Hopefully I get it back but obviously someone out there has a much shitter life than I do if they need to steal like they did. It was a ballsy (or just really stupid) theft.
Unfortunately Moad I think you'll find that people who steal shit aren't doing it because they are desperate for cash. They just have no qualms about screwing someone over and actually think they are being clever. Hope you get it back.

I always wonder how much stuff on gumtree and those FB buy/swap/sell sites is legit. There an awful lot of unopened DVDs on sale on there.

Nick, got a few mates that ride. Will let them know and keep my eye out.

Cheers Steve

Back