Stc 1000 Related

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dalpets

Reaction score
Hi all,

For those of you with experience with the use of the STC 1000 digital temperature controller I have a few questions.

1) How did you go about earthing the setup given that the controller itself has no earthing?

2) What wattage for the heater circuit do you recommend for a moderate to smaller capacity fridge?

3) Are there any tips for keying in the initial temperature parameters on initial setup for dual control?. In particular the differential & compressor protection.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

1.I didn't cause the frige has earth so the unit earths through it
2.I run a 40w globe for heating no probs
3.read instructions,I just set desired temp with 1* dif 2min comp delay the unit switches automaticly from heat-cool,when I want to crash chill just change desired temp[make sure you press the save button after your initial setup then again if you change anything]or it will stay at orig settings,I forgot to save when I first went from 18* ferment temp to 1* crash chill no real prob just glad I wasnt going from crash to ferment [dead yeast]

Latest posts

Back