Stainless corny keg quick disconnects EOI: Bulk buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PaleRider said:
As they come with a 5 year warranty I'm not overly concerned..... apart from the rusty ball bearings (which should be an easy fix) they're nice to use & are an obvious improvement on the plastic units I've used before.
Does the warranty cover a full gas bottle refill?

I'd be interested in 3 sets of gas+liquid. They're shiny so they must be good, right?

I'd be interested in four of each. MFL type.

Are the gas and liquid disconnects colour coded in some way like the plastic ones?

Cervantes said:
I'd be interested in four of each. MFL type.

Are the gas and liquid disconnects colour coded in some way like the plastic ones?
look at my first post.

Truman said:
look at my first post.
For the less than eagle eyed amongst us (me) there appear to be colour coded O rings on the fittings.

The usual scheme, grey for gas and black for liquid.

Have we got enough 'yays' yet ? .

I need to confirm with KK that these are the new versions without rusting balls.

postage could be a killer to interstate unless someone in each state acted as pick up point. Depends on how much each person orders but a 500 gram pre paid air satchel costs $8.25. I think you would probably get 8 in there.

Not sure what those small brown padded bags cost to post but you would probably get 2-4 in the smallest they do.

Truman said:
I need to confirm with KK that these are the new versions without rusting balls.
I'd be interested to find out if they are the new batch as well as they're supposed to be contacting me when the new batch is in so that I can swap mine over.

Btw, I'm still using the ones with the rusty balls & apart from the obvious I've found them a huge improvement on the plastic ones.

Put me down for 2x Gas 2x Liquid

Latest posts

Back