Stainless corny keg quick disconnects EOI: Bulk buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truman42

Reaction score
Howdy gents,

Anyone interested in these stainless quick disconnects? If so Kee at Keg King has offered them for $11.00 each if I was to arrange a bulk buy.
Normal price is $16.95

I thought I would post them here to gauge interest and if I get enough people interested will arrange a bulk buy.

Gas post
image.jpg

Liquid post
image.jpg

I'd go for 2 of each, thanks.

Pop me down for this one ... 8-10 of each.

jonnir said:
Any idea if these are quality fittings? A bit like that buy once buy right thing.
Never used them, but I saw them at ANHC and had a bit of a fiddle ... looked good to me.

i'd be keen for a couple, do they pull apart to clean and re-build.

Be f#&ked if I could get the other stainless type apart.

They also had the MFL fittings too for JG if you didn't want barbs.

id be down for 3 gas n 3 liquid, but must be MFL type.

I'd be interested in 2 of each.

I'm using a couple of the beer ones at the moment & they seem to be of a good quality (only had them a week).

shaunous said:
i'd be keen for a couple, do they pull apart to clean and re-build.

Be f#&ked if I could get the other stainless type apart.
They do pull apart.... I'll get a picture & post it over the weekend.

So anyone used these for longer than a week? (Ive only had mine a week or so as well)
Not sure if its worth doing a BB for these now or waiting awhile to see how they last, any problems with them etc.

Be interested in quality difference between these and the Andale plastic ones with stainless poppet pins as the Andales are very solid and I've had no issues with mine when I went from keg king plastic to them (which alleviated loads of issues). But they are about $18ea.

Pictures below are pulled apart & of an issue I discovered on the weekend with the ball bearings rusting.
After speaking with Kee at Keg King yesterday I'm led to believe that the problem was with the 1st small run only & the issue has been fixed with the 2nd larger batch of these which is due in about 3 or 4 weeks.

As the balls sit below the level of liquid out, I'm continuing to use them until the replacements come in.

Cheers, Matt.

photo.JPG

photo1.JPG

Hmmm, if its anything like the KK elements vesion 2 will rust out quicker than version 1 and version 3 will be worse again.

As they come with a 5 year warranty I'm not overly concerned..... apart from the rusty ball bearings (which should be an easy fix) they're nice to use & are an obvious improvement on the plastic units I've used before.

Latest posts

Back