• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Stainless Conical

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man that would be awesome....

One day when my kids are grown and gone....

OOH that would look so good in my front room :eek: looks like the lucky owner may have to pay a bomb to get it shipped though unless they are close enough to pick it up.

Hi All

I'm in the market for a 14 Gal and would like to know if anyone has purchased one resently from the US. I'd buy one from Oz but I can't justify paying double for it. :blink:

Cheers

Booz

Schooey brought one last year. I think he was talking about it in the Dollar Reaches Parity thread

Talked to Schooey tonight. We'll go over the finer details on Friday at the HUB meeting. See you there.

Booz

OOH that would look so good in my front room :eek: looks like the lucky owner may have to pay a bomb to get it shipped though unless they are close enough to pick it up.

Nahh it would seem his courier is willing to do it at a decent price now

Nahh it would seem his courier is willing to do it at a decent price now

Latest posts

Back