Stainless Casks For Real Ale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Online Brewing Supplies

**** OBS ****
Reaction score
Does any body have some idea where I can find some stainless steel kegs for serving real ale.Im playing with some wood casks at the moment but for cleaning reasons it think stainless may be the way to go.The casks are the ones with the 2" shive hole at the top and the keystone hole on the front face at the bottom.I know you can use cornie kegs for this but Im looking at 50L brews at least.Any leads are appreciated.
Cheers
Gryphon Brewing

The Foundry pub in Cannington has some.
They are in the entrance with cushions and table tops attached, although I think they would be best removed before dong a runner with one or two.

The Foundry pub in Cannington has some.
They are in the entrance with cushions and table tops attached, although I think they would be best removed before dong a runner with one or two.
Justs go to show you what most people think of Real Ale.Besides running is not my thing.Not unless its first runnings. :D Any one else interested in getting a stainless cask?I could try and get a discount on volume.

Back