Spread sheet to follow

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hooper80

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has a spreadsheet to follow whilst brewing. I currently just write all my numbers, ph, gravity etc down and it gets quite messy. Would love a print out to follow?

Just wondering if anyone has a spreadsheet to follow whilst brewing. I currently just write all my numbers, ph, gravity etc down and it gets quite messy. Would love a print out to follow?
not so much a spreadsheet but I have a template whereas I just have to copy numbers etc
down where applicable

I use "Brew target" which is a free open source brewing calculator program that's on most platforms.

It generates a step by step recipe for the brew day as well as all your gravities and other important expected numbers and a section to write in your gravities and volumes when you make the batch.

I use the brewin water spreadsheet for pH and just keep the two printouts together.

As you can see I'm super organised [emoji12]

This is an old one stuck to the fridge but you get the point.

Latest posts

Back