• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Spiegelau IPA glasses - 6 for $48 + postage

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yes, thank you.

Added it to the next Peter's of Kensington shopping list for the Mrs

"But that’s not all! Spiegelau’s Pay for 6, Get 6 Set makes these glasses even more attractive: because you receive six glasses, but only pay for four! Could anyone ask for more?"

Ahh, gotta love a typo....at least I hope it is, or thats a pretty confusing sales pitch...

They look really purty

Mmmm

On a more serious note... impulse buying like a boss :ph34r:

I got some of the stout, tulip and pilsener glasses for my birthday. Great stuff, but now I guess I need the ipa to complete the set.

ha.. you guys missed the Sierra Nevada IPA glass bulk buys?

... and the Rogue Stout Glass Bulkbuy?

yeah theyre purdy.. but they aint blingin :lol: :ph34r:

Yeah I did......when did you say the next one is?

Ha! Oops, that joke backfired. Last time I looked it was no more bulk buys! I'll scoot over to your thread.

Topher said:
Ha! Oops, that joke backfired. Last time I looked it was no more bulk buys! I'll scoot over to your thread.
I say that a lot.. doesnt seem to stop my cellar filling up with boxes of blingin shit though :lol:

turns out they work pretty well for amber ale too (not just IPA)...
amberale.jpg

I bought 4 of these glasses. I had to buy 3 Bridge Road IPA for $13 to get a free glass.
So basically 4 glasses, with 12 Stubbies of IPA for $52. Better bargain than the glassware alone.

Latest posts

Back