• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Some Bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warb

Reaction score
hey lads, i have a few bottles id like to see go to a good home.. should i sell as a bulk lot on ebay or break them up?.. my thoughts are if i break them up and ppl can bid on the ones they want??... also, any one know anything about the Adelaide bottles?. they seem old and have a logo of a pick?.. i have about 180 odd Grolsh bottles, 20 or so long neck crowns, and 80 or so standard crown bottles..

grolsch.jpg

crown.jpg

Hey warb,long time since you've been here.

Don't be to quick giving those away mate,there worth a few bucks believe me.

Just try 4-5 on ebay and see first.

Batz

holy smelly slosh bucket batman!.. cheers for the link..

yea batz, been off line for a while!, getting back into it now!.. well kegs that is.

A9 on the bottom on one of them (axe ones)

bottom.jpg

yea batz, been off line for a while!, getting back into it now!.. well kegs that is.

A9 on the bottom on one of them (axe ones)

Your baby now warb,I know little about bottles but a little bit about most old stuff.One of my hobbies is trading in this stuff.
Now who has an old blow torch?

69.jpg

I hope I made you a few $$

Batz

For those who don't know

Ever has a Batz Brewery sticker on you car? On a bottle of HB from me?Sticker sent to you in the post?

Well warb is the man who made them for me ! Best bloody stickers I have come across.... get into him now! ;) :lol:

Batz

Your baby now warb,I know little about bottles but a little bit about most old stuff.One of my hobbies is trading in this stuff.
Now who has an old blow torch?

View attachment 23260

I hope I made you a few $$

Batz

think my old man has a couple of those batz,

got any more of those batz brewery stickers , one might go well on the back of my dirty old jeep

haha, yeh cheers for that batz, always like knocking up stickers ;) .. seems there is a collector for everything nowadays, ill see if i got any old stuff lying around.. what do you want that oil burner for anyways? seems a bit big to spark up a crack pipe!. :D

anywho, any one keen on those golsch or other crown seals?. or just chuck them on ebay as a bulk lot?.

Latest posts

Back