Sodium Percarbonate Bulk Buy Wa

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doogiechap

Burp..........
Reaction score
OK It's time for me to pull my finger out and get the ball rolling on this puppy. I'm keen to arrange a bulk buy of Sodium Percarbonate. If we can get an order of over 200Kg then the quoted price from Redox Chemicals is $2.50 Kg +GST.

I was going to grab 20Kg's for myself and store it in an old scratched fermenter but was thinking about some 20l pails with snaplock lids would be a cheap solution for others that are interested ? If there is enough interest I'll have a look at getting some in from someone more competitive than the big green multinational.
I know that the West Coast Brewers have just gone through this process but alas I am not a member (yet) and know there are a few others who would be interested in this second wave of cleanliness :) .
MSDS here.
Pop your name down with a figure and lets see how we go :)
Cheers
Doug

1. Doogiechap 20 Kg - own container supplied
2. ???

Well we're off with a cracking start with a massive list of takers with the list currently at.....errrr.me.
Hmmm,

Bump :rolleyes: .

:lol:

Well we're off with a cracking start with a massive list of takers with the list currently at.....errrr.me.
Hmmm,

Bump :rolleyes: .

:lol:
Hi Dougie ,Mate I think Rogermellie when down this track before and found that straight SP needed some other chemical /Sufficant to make it work properly, dont know for sure but it may be worth while checking out before you part the the hard earned"s.If it works out I would be in for 10-20 kgs.
GB

I'm using straight Sodium Percarbonate from a commercial supplier, and it works great.

The Coopers 'sanitiser' is just straight Sodium Percarbonate.

Sam

Yeah I guess the multi hundred kg club buy has kind of dampened the market. Its magic stuff, AusDB soaked 4 kegs and a jerry of mine, when I took them apart to give them a scrub there was no need, clean as a whistle, and believe me that isnt how they looked when I donated them as tent weights.

OK It's time for me to pull my finger out and get the ball rolling on this puppy. I'm keen to arrange a bulk buy of Sodium Percarbonate. If we can get an order of over 200Kg then the quoted price from Redox Chemicals is $2.50 Kg +GST.

I was going to grab 20Kg's for myself and store it in an old scratched fermenter but was thinking about some 20l pails with snaplock lids would be a cheap solution for others that are interested ? If there is enough interest I'll have a look at getting some in from someone more competitive than the big green multinational.
I know that the West Coast Brewers have just gone through this process but alas I am not a member (yet) and know there are a few others who would be interested in this second wave of cleanliness :) .
MSDS here.
Pop your name down with a figure and lets see how we go :)
Cheers
Doug

1. Doogiechap 20 Kg - own container supplied
2. rude 20 kg - own container supplied

Back