So Did You Have A Win Or Not

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pennywise

Brewin' Beer for Crazy Clowns & Juggalo's
Reaction score
Have to wait for confirmation but I reckon I pulled in a cheap 50-60 bucks. Put a bit on Shocking and some on Mourilyan so I don't think I done too bad. How bout everyone else?

Yep, I had a win, I didn't bet and didn't lose anything :p

Scored a place dividend on Crime Scene, but that's slightly less than what I bet in total anyway :p

another one who broke even, didn't put a bet on.

But I did join in the luncheon and going to watch the race.

QldKev

:lol: First time I have won anything on the Melbourne Cup in 3 or 4 years now. $20 on the nose of Shocking! Also had a $20 on Daffoldil <_<

Pfft. Lousy horses.

I got a first... Coopers Lager, and a second... glass of sparkling red wine. i will try to forget my bets.

I got a day off and a dubbel on the stove. That's a win of sorts.

Mostly I have a foolproof system for all methods of gambling. I've never lost on roulette, blackjack, lotto or poker.

$5 lost in the work sweeps. 2 Coopers Pilsners kinda evens the ledger for me.

Happy to pay $5 for a good 30 minute distraction from this place! <_<

Got both Alcopop and Viewed in the work sweeps... thought I might actually have a chance of winning something this year.

Damn horses ruined that plan!

Bought two horse's in the $10 sweep at work, one in the $5 sweep....

My best result was No.23 being scratched $10 back there....

Picked up $60 on the sweep at work. Thank you Shocking

had a win on shocking but my trifecta choices were truly shocking.still ahead by 30 bucks though.

Heartening point of the day was that I'm the same age as Olivia.

But far better looking :) :)

Went to Randwick and had a few winners and a few losers and walked away with a few dollars more than I started with. And that was after replenishing the fluids with more than a few Hahn Super Dry all day too.

The best win was in the first when the bookie in front of us had the favourite at $4.20 when it should have been $2.20. When the boss came up to the stand, all hell broke loose when he found out what was going on.

PB032193___Copy.JPG

I'm really dirty with myself...

My daughters birthdate is

21st of the 5th, 2008.

21, 5 , 8.

Trifecta paid $8000 I've been told.

:(

Kev

Back