• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Snap On Tools, Keg fridge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Antex

Reaction score
Limited edition keg fridge. Only 200 ever made.
Has single tap but easily converted to two or three.
Holds 3 x 20 ltr cornies or one 50 litre keg.
Comes with coupler for 50 litre keg and fitted out with ball lock disconnects for cornies and gas.
Easily moved around on very solid wheels.
Fridge is currently set on medium setting and temperature is 1deg.
Kegs. gas bottle and regulator not included

A must for any workshop or man cave.

$650. Pick up Alexandra Hills 4161

Phone Tony 0414217514

snapon1.jpg

snapon6.jpg

snapon5.jpg

snapon4.jpg

snapon2.jpg

Ill give you $450, 4 of crisp green bills and one crisp pineapple.

Adding to this post as it has pics.
A work mate of my brothers has one of these snap on kegerators for sale in Macleod Vic. He hasn't advertised yet but is planning to shortly. I was offered it but my wife wasn't keen, so I said I may be able to help him move it.
It has never been set up or used. As new condition. He asked me what a fair price was and I referenced this thread that there was one listed for $650 in Sydney but I wasn't sure what it went for.
Bottom line is he'll move it for $450 but get in quick. PM me and I can give you his details.

Wow took over an hour before I got a response. Figured it'd be way quicker.

Buying a wife unseen isn't a quick decision.
So, decided where you'll put the fridge Bridges?

Bridges said:
but my wife wasn't keen, so I said I may be able to help him move it.
I call my wife 'it' too, sometimes...it's one of our cute pet names. We're so in love.

So yeah, where's your new fridge going ? Perhaps you can dust off those 545SS taps from the buy and chuck them on ?

Actually I had a girlfriend whose pet name for me was "it". Never knew "it" could be said with affection. I also want a Snap-On keg fridge. One I no longer have, one I'll never have. And there ya go.

Good luck with the sale Bridges. I'd try to help but have no idea where one sells a wife.

Wife not for sale shes a keeper, when I said I'd been offered this at a pretty fair price ($450) she said she didn't want it in the house and I should get one of those nice stainless ones I've been looking at instead. That's a keeper right there.
Yes I do have three shiny new perlicks ready to go onto my new kegerator!

Back