Small brewery visit in The Czech Republic?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biddie

Reaction score
Hey,
It is a very long shot,,, but is anyone here living in Czech?
Drop a line if yes, & we can visit a nice small producer to sample their brews & talk homebrew also.

I don't live in the Czech Republic, but I will be travelling over there in a bit over a months time. Where abouts are you? I will be visiting Prague for a couple of days, and based in Vienna for most of my trip.
Cheers.

Hey, I live in Prague.
No problem to meet up for a visit to some good microbrewer in the city, or one of the lesser known (to visitors) pubs which supply microbrews etc. Let me know when you know about when you're going to be here.
Not sure if messages can be sent on aussiebrewers site with notifications about posts/replies to my comment???
Can I only check by visiting each time?

Just a message to anyone who is going to visit Prague or the Czech Republic, make sure you get in touch with biddie, who started this thread. He is a great guy, and knows his way around Czech beer, and was able to show me a couple of good little bars serving excellent Czech craft brews. Thanks again mate, and good luck with the brewing!

I was just there about 2 weeks ago and did a little brewery tour that actually turned out to be excellent. Went to two breweries one of which was doing open fermentation in barrels and both served absolutely excellent beers. Id post a photo but can't be arsed...I'm going to do my whole Europe beer thing thread when I get home

Latest posts

Back