Sicko Beer Related Video

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alien boy

Reaction score
Has any body here received the email video entitled "Irish beer bong WMV"

If you have you will know how gross it is in a jack ass kind of way.

If you are a curious sicko who wishes to see it then email me on [email protected] and I'll forward it to you.

Is it this one?

Last edited by a moderator:
I, er... don't, um... quite know what to say. :blink:

No wonder Brendan Fevola got thrown out of Ireland.
:(

How funny is that. Sick, original and more sick and funny. (to me) :ph34r:

Check out the fart helmet in Jackass Number two among other things... :D

InCider.

That is some seriously fu..ed up sh.t.
No wonder the Irish are the butt (pardon the pun) of a lot of jokes!

Ah, it was what I feared it was. Maybe a little beyond the bounds of good taste for these forums, I think.

Make their mothers proud. I imagine they will live to regret that this got posted on You Tube.

Ah, it was what I feared it was. Maybe a little beyond the bounds of good taste for these forums, I think.
Pushing the bounds of good taste for ANY forum?

That was seriously WRONG

Alien, you need help... :ph34r:

One wonders just how drunk you would have to be to make that seem like a good idea.

Can you imagine the conversation that kicked that one off... "Hey guys... I've had a great idea..." :unsure:

I didn't download that one.

Is it similar to 'pelican drinking'?

Saw a video of some kiwis doing that. Sickening.

I didn't download that one.

Is it similar to 'pelican drinking'?

Saw a video of some kiwis doing that. Sickening.
Ummm.... kinda. Just from a diferent orifice :blink: .

I watched 30 secs and felt the need to scrub my eyeballs with steel wool.

Sorry,
Couldnt see it thru. Must be getting old.

Disturbing, but like the horrific car crash, you dont turn away until you have seen something you really didnt want to.

Could be dangerous for the 'vessel' too. I read a story on the interweb, reputable source "ABC news Australia" about a bloke who couldn't drink anymore as he had ruined his stomach.

His wife gave him a sherry enema, he died from alcohol poisioning shortly after.

Well personally for me I thought it could have been anounced a little better of what it actually was. That being said I knew it was going to be something totally disgusting. But I still looked.

I'm not morally offended, and although I was about to dry reach (esp when the regurgitation part happened) I still watched it. Gotta say I did laugh/cringe. :blink:

I've got no problem with it being here. Maybe just a warning for the disgusting nature?

There are somethings that you just don't want the kiddies to see. This has to be up there with the worst of them. Not only it is totally offensive, it's tryng to explain to them exactly what these guys are doing and why anyone would do it.

I'm still shaking my head. PS I am sure the accents are northern English, not Irish.

Like boozy there's no moral offense here, but i still think it's inappropriate. So, I'm going to close this and put in a request that no-one post anything this disgraceful in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back