Show Us You Glass Ware Collection

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hockadays

Reaction score
Just organised my glass ware cupboard so I took few pics with my new camera. I'm getting quite a stash of bitburger glasses..

DSC_0012_resize.JPG

hockadays,

You will have to wait until my oldest brings back my latest spoils (A selection of Scottish, Belgian, & German glasses) from his next overseas trip in a couple of weeks.
I can hardly wait. :)
Trying to accumulate at least one glass for each beer style that I brew.

TP :beer:

Ive got a nice rubber grommet collection

:lol: Where have i heard that one before

too good to only be used once :p

I talked Vintage Cellars into giving me a 20% discount on their Leffe and Hoegaarden gift packs yesterday, so I picked up four Hoegaarden glasses and two Leffe glasses, plus a case of belgian beer, for $90.

I've picked up a few in my travels and markets and things...

One shelf...
glasses1.jpg

Another shelf
glasses2.jpg

The 'everyday' drinkers and tasting glasses...
Christmas_2008_365.jpg

that is absolutely amazing :D

my Mrs thinks having 6 schooner glasses and random others is 'way too many' wait til I show her that picture ;)

Awesome bconnery.

My growing collection + a few other bits and peices.
The european glasses were backpacked home.
The aussie-spec glasses either came from junk shops or my late granddad's bar(along with a yardglass, the signs and kegs, jugs and wooden bottle of EMU export etc)
Yardglass and Duvel glass missing from photo.

glassware.jpg

When I first saw this thread I thought of bconnery's collection straight away... it was only a matter of time before he posted his collection and shamed us all :p

Simon W said:
Yardglass and Duvel glass missing from photo.
Oops, found a couple of Guiness pint glasses that missed the photo too.

Picked up these puppies last week at the liquor store on Ackland Street St Kilda. The Chimay 3 pack with 400ml goblet was on special for $29 so i grabbed 2.

duvel_chimay.jpg

Nice, will have to look for the Chimay one.
Got the Duvel pack a couple of weeks ago for about $20

Picked up these puppies last week at the liquor store on Ackland Street St Kilda. The Chimay 3 pack with 400ml goblet was on special for $29 so i grabbed 2.
View attachment 23684

acland cellars. yeah, that's a kick-ass bottle shop, forsure. 187 Acland St. on the Jackie O end. we were able to source many of our harder to find bjcp beers via acland cellars. it's an old family owned bottle shop- father let his 20 something son in on the biz a few years ago where he encouraged pops to import and sell "real beer". he's happy to chat about beer, import, etc. if he's got the time.

acland cellars. yeah, that's a kick-ass bottle shop, forsure. 187 Acland St. on the Jackie O end. we were able to source many of our harder to find bjcp beers via acland cellars. it's an old family owned bottle shop- father let his 20 something son in on the biz a few years ago where he encouraged pops to import and sell "real beer". he's happy to chat about beer, import, etc. if he's got the time.

I'll be making a point to venture back across the Yarra on a more regular basis to drool at the selection on offer.

Back