Show Me Your Growler

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sure I am not the only one that thought this thread may go down that path... B)

cunnilingus.jpg

I got mine from colonial at margaret river. It was $40 full of their porter. Not the worst beer I've had but far from the best available around there. They were the only brewery selling growlers when we were there though.

Same here ... except I reckon the porter is one of the better beers in the area :D

Savvy I think you've seen it at the last caseswap ... but it's full of beer waiting for visitors at the moment ;)

Same here ... except I reckon the porter is one of the better beers in the area :D

Savvy I think you've seen it at the last caseswap ... but it's full of beer waiting for visitors at the moment ;)

Hey Shed, you left you tiara in my boudoir. Keen to drop by soon and test it out for me? :wub:

(PS Bring growler for Sat arvo beers and gas for my kegs...) :D

What breed of dog is that ???
jack russell pug cross, thats her at about 15 weeks. shes not that cute now.
also know as the vicious guard dog, that little bitch ( just after she stole the last smoked sausage off fatz) and the sook.

Hey Shed, you left you tiara in my boudoir. Keen to drop by soon and test it out for me? :wub:

(PS Bring growler for Sat arvo beers and gas for my kegs...) :D

I am brewing sat gents could be a growler day for G.H.B :beerbang:

Not Quite a Growler...

Happy_Goblin2.jpg

Happy Goblin 5L

Friend got this for my birthday

Will come in handy for SWMBOs country wines :)

What a great place to keep beer :D

It would keep ya beer a bit warm dont ya think? Then again you mike like an English Ale!? ;)

iD POST A PIC OF MY gf'S "Growler" But im scared i may get banned from the sight.......and if she found out she may kill me!

It would keep ya beer a bit warm dont ya think? Then again you mike like an English Ale!? ;)

iD POST A PIC OF MY gf'S "Growler" But im scared i may get banned from the sight.......and if she found out she may kill me!

Josh,

Do you really want to die wondering? Life is short.... take a chance mate ;)

I only have one growler, the Murrays one, was full of Punch an Judy... but not for long.

Do 2.5L lab grade Ethanol bottles count?

I brought mine last year from the US full of Leviathan Series Imperial IPA (brilliant!!). It came from Harpoon Brewery in Vermont (Boston?) costing 2.50 deposit and 9.50 odd for the beer. Another came from the wonderful Blue Hills Brewery in Canton, Mass., a little outside Boston full of Black IPA (a must do if around town), and the final one from the Whole Foods Beer store ($10 all up?) full of something I don't know. These, in addition to the six pack of pint bottles, all full got through customs. They had no idea how to charge me tax (I did declare) and called the customs supervisor.
He ended up being a homebrewer, and told me to go through!! Brilliant beers.

IMG_1316.JPG

Nice growler cover.
I am guessing the brewery sells them?

... all full got through customs. They had no idea how to charge me tax (I did declare) and called the customs supervisor.
He ended up being a homebrewer, and told me to go through!! Brilliant beers.

Too much paperwork for very little duty. I also got a fast track through the airport with about 12L of beer in tow. Helps if you have people on the inside.

Nice looking growlers. I'd like to go back to the states and pick up a few more.

That Murray's Growler holder looks alright too.

Screwy & I shared the postage from Stone Brewing around 18 months ago so it's probably a better deal ATM.
The_Spoils.JPG
Wouldn't mind any help getting hold of a cheap growler from WA if that's possible? Enquiries 12 months ago came to a dead end.

TP

Back