Should I Stay Or Should I Go?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silo Ted

Suspended in an Aspic Consomm
Reaction score

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe just tone down the agro speedie jr

maybe just tone down the agro speedie jr

That would mean I would have to stop drinking.

Which would then mean no more brewing.

My only hobby. Which I am very good at.

No brewing would mean no reason to be on AHB.

Is there a cool stamp collecting forum ?

Such a conundrum.

And this thread was supposed to include a poll. But I fucked up.

The questions were

Go !

Stay !

Go, but come back in a month !

STAL !

I suppose you could stay out of a few threads and ban urself from a few members that unnecessarily increase ur BP. I betcha they wouldn't mind... lol

Like banning yourself from the pokies... now, they always mind when somebody does that tho.

I suppose you could stay out of a few threads and ban urself from a few members that unnecessarily increase ur BP. I betcha they wouldn't mind... lol

I wouldnt mind at all. lol

Dont go teddy the world needs people like you. Thanks to you today I learnt what the SEARCH button does..Who knows what else I can learn from you Teddy me old mate.. :D :D

This thread is not for you, Bon Jovi.

At what point do you examine your internet life and decide "This is getting a bit ridiculous"?

Whether you started this thread in jest, in earnest or a something in between, it's a bit ******* silly.

You're a big boy. Make up your own mind.

Try reading some of the recent bullshit you've posted, quietly and to yourself and critically examine it before posting again though.

Stay, super ted. If Truman pisses you off that much, just add him to your ignore list.
Same goes for you. Problem solved with the click of a button.

How did you know I liked Bon Jovi??? :D :D

I know all about you. Youre into Bon Jovi, fat birds and being a friendly uncle to kids you can never have.

This really does illustrate how ineffective the site admins are. So long as the money rolls in (over $40k per year), they dont care what goes on.

We should have been given a months suspension days ago.

By 'we' I mean that Silo Ted is a collective based in vasrious states of Australia. It's the nasty guys turn this fortnight.

I know all about you. Youre into Bon Jovi, fat birds and being a friendly uncle to kids you can never have.

This really does illustrate how ineffective the site admins are. So long as the money rolls in (over $40k per year), they dont care what goes on.

We should have been given a months suspension days ago.

By 'we' I mean that Silo Ted is a collective based in vasrious states of Australia. It's the nasty guys turn this fortnight.

You've seen a picture of my wife, and shes by know means fat. And so what if she was??
And I don't need to be a friendly uncle I have four kids of my own. So leave all of them out of our fight please.

Anyway I agree this shouldn't go on, Im here to learn about brewing from guys like yourself who have the knowledge and experience. Thats why I unblocked you.
You don't like me or my posts Ted, then mate just don't read or reply to them. I still read yours because I have already learned from them.

Cheers.

Is there a thread on here about WY1275, Thames Valley ?
Wondering how it goes with Higher Gravity, Higher alcohol beers. Thinking of using it in a Barleywine ?

ooops, sorry...wrong thread...

Latest posts

Back