• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Set Up Keg Fridge & Fermenting Fridge For Sale. Hobart, Tasmania

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm moving house soon as a stepping stone to moving overseas so I'm offloading a bunch of gear that I don't really want to store or move.

I have a keg fridge that I'd like to get rid of and would probably best suit someone in the Hobart area that could come and pick it up soon.

The description. It is very neat and tidy, has a freezer compartment in the top that I store my hops in and has a large fridge space that holds 4 kegs. It currently has two taps mounted in the door, with lines and liquid disconnects and a drip tray. The inbuilt thermostat is dodgey (keeps chilling down if I remember right) so I have been using my Tobins adjustable thermostat to control the temp for keg serving. It has the door shelves removed (and discarded so they are gone sorry), a solid flat shelf in the base made of MDF to hold 4 kegs level in the fridge, but will also be provided with the crisper arrangement and internal shelves if required.

Now I'm open to discuss arrangements with whoever is interested, what I mean is if you want a cheap fermenting fridge I can pull the taps out and the drip tray off and you have a good fermenting fridge with adjustible temp (just cover the holes). Or I can leave the taps in, with the thermostat and you have a keg serving fridge. Or I can remove the thermostat, taps and drip tray and you can have a very cheap fridge if you have your own thermostat that you wanted to use, or if you wanted to buy your own cheap fridge specific thermostat (like an original fridge thermostat).

Basically what I mean is if you want a cheap fridge, but don't want the taps or thermostat I'm happy to pull them off and store them so you can have a cheap fridge, or if you want the full kit you can have that too.

Anyway, have a look at the photos and if your interested give me a PM or a response in this thread.

I was thinking about $140 for fridge, taps, drip tray and thermostat. $70 fridge and thermostat only. Or $30 fridge alone without taps, or adjustable thermostat-it will need a new thermostat of some sort.

I also have a small bar fridge with an adjustable Jaycar thermostat for $40. It's not pretty but gets the job done. It's the blue fridge in the pics. It will hold a standard plastic fermenter and still allow the door to close, but the door won't shut if you use the wide coopers kit fermenters.

If your interested in any of the above your welcome to come up and have a look.

I guess while were at it if anyone is insterested in an immacculate 3 year old 210L Kelvinator 2 door Fridge/Freezer. I have one of those too. $300 ono.

Hey, what's wrong with having three fridges? :rolleyes:

Resizing pics. They are on their way.

Cheers, Justin

Note: the adjustable thermostat is a Tobins 0-40C made up in a Jaycar box with flush mount plug and switch to allow it to be used for controlling heating or cooling. That's what the 0-1 switch on the front is for. I have used it for fermenting and lagering. Cheers, Justin

100_0437.jpg

100_0438.jpg

100_0439.jpg

One more photo inside the fridge.

Only three kegs in the fridge in this photo, trust me it holds 4. And only one tap mounted in this picture.

Excuse the cascade premium light and the bottle of Trevi, they're not mine honest, I was just holding them for someone. :p

Kegging_fridge_inside.JPG

Latest posts

Back