Seq Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah shit, have I missed this one????

SHIIIIT!

Let me know if anyone pulls out (heheh) or wants less.... I am extremely keen for a couple of bags of grain... production is going to be upped over the chrissie period!

Ah shit, have I missed this one????

SHIIIIT!

Let me know if anyone pulls out (heheh) or wants less.... I am extremely keen for a couple of bags of grain... production is going to be upped over the chrissie period!

You NEED to subscribe to the bulk buy forum. It's the only way ;)

-- yes, looks like you missed the boat unless there are any others who would like to pull out.

If ANYONE is having money issues and pulls out.. I will be in... BALLS DEEP...

And how the hell do i subscribe... faark I suck at forums....

Thanks Parks... see you tonight??

Bringing my sister and partner along... They both love beer. I just hope they are ready for a sausage fest! hahah

If last year is anything to go by, I won't remember bits of the night!

Is this 100% confirmed for Saturday (any word from Ross if the grain is in)?

Any word on whether the grain has arrived? I don't want to drive 5 hours to come home empty handed.

I rang Ross today and he said that the order would be arriving tomorrow.

I will post on here as soon as I know they have arrived at Craft Brewer.

Cheers,

Ben

Lucky you figured it out before heading down to craft brewer.

The grain has arrived!!!!

Ross has mentioned that he will be there at about 8am so I am aiming for about 8.30am.

If you can come give me a hand labelling bags that would be great.

Also as soon as everything is labeled and sorted I am off as I have a shit load of other things to do in Brisbane too.

Cheers,

Ben

The grain has arrived!!!!

Ross has mentioned that he will be there at about 8am so I am aiming for about 8.30am.

If you can come give me a hand labelling bags that would be great.

Also as soon as everything is labeled and sorted I am off as I have a shit load of other things to do in Brisbane too.

Cheers,

Ben

Nice, I'll be there as soon as I can, hopefully around 8:30-9:00.

i am planing to come early so can also help out stacking

make sure you print a couple of lists of the order and so people can tick off when they take theirs etc
only cause it's something i would forget to bring....

I will be there around 9.30am. Thanks once again for organising this Ben.

Big thanks to the lads who rocked up SUPER early and had it pretty much sorted by the time I got there!!!

Bloody Champions!

Thanks to everyone involved you lot made it super easy! Was great to put a few names to faces, hopefully catch up with you all again for a beer soon!

Cheers,

Ben

Big thanks to the lads who rocked up SUPER early and had it pretty much sorted by the time I got there!!!

Bloody Champions!

Thanks to everyone involved you lot made it super easy! Was great to put a few names to faces, hopefully catch up with you all again for a beer soon!

Cheers,

Ben
Awesome work mate! I was very surprised to see the whole pallet (except for that lazy ass Brad) gone by the time I got there at 10.

Probably helped that you had 2 1/2 pallets worth in your ute :p

Latest posts

Back