• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Selling My Bar - Taps Chiller And All

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a reminder to anyone who is interested that the auction on ebay finishes Thursday night at around 7pm (Melbourne time)

Hope one of you get it.

Benno

Very nice professional looking unit there.

Free Bump. Would like to but shipping would be prohibitive and I got loadsa bottles.

Hi All

I have relisted the bar. I have also dropped $500 off the Buy it now price. It listing will go live at 7pm tonight, I will post the new link then.

Regards

Ben

Hi All

I have relisted the bar. I have also dropped $500 off the Buy it now price. It listing will go live at 7pm tonight, I will post the new link then.

Regards

Ben

Hi Mate,
If you get no bites would you be interested in splitting some of the gear?

Cheers

Clint

Probably not helping, but if it doesn't sell, PM me if you're interested in splitting the ice bank away from the rest of it.

All the best with your auction,

Cheers,

schooey

Must be another rug rat on the way aye Benno... or a boat! ;)

Great looking setup and a f&cking awesome price!

Pity my beer budget is in the deficit for the next year.. :angry:

Must be another rug rat on the way aye Benno... or a boat! ;)

Great looking setup and a f&cking awesome price!

Pity my beer budget is in the deficit for the next year.. :angry:

Your spot on, do I know you? Yes there is another rug rat on the way, and yes I am in the market for a boat. Mainmly wife wants more room in the house :(

The bar is sold to Jono from the forum, good to see it go to a good home.

Benno

Your spot on, do I know you? Yes there is another rug rat on the way, and yes I am in the market for a boat. Mainmly wife wants more room in the house :(

Lets just say you said too much at Nells 30th! ;)

Well done to Jono, great buy I reckon! and keeps Benno's guts in order!

:icon_cheers:

Back