Sell Your Brass Flow Control Perlicks Here.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wife just asked, what I am laughing at. Started to reply to her that some prick in WA started a thread about selling..................by then she had started changing the tv channels and was shaking her head.

Why are they so un-understanding.

I know, mate. I start telling her something and once she realises it's beer related her eyes glaze over!

God. Are us homebrewers that boring? Thank God for AHB.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTK_CH3YwWk

Up for grabs : 4 Perlick polished chrome flow control taps. Will swap for 4 Perlick SS flow control taps.

jyo said:
I know, mate. I start telling her something and once she realises it's beer related her eyes glaze over!
Could of had something to do with when she asked me what we were doing next Friday, I replied with " I don't know but I am going to take the girls to Suncorp stadium next Sunday to watch the roar play and I will get platinum seats so they get to really enjoy it" wasn't until she walked off that I realised that next Friday is our 10th wedding anniversary. Going to cost me a fortune now! Might buy her a 500L freezer, surely that's a winner?

bradsbrew said:
Could of had something to do with when she asked me what we were doing next Friday, I replied with " I don't know but I am going to take the girls to Suncorp stadium next Sunday to watch the roar play and I will get platinum seats so they get to really enjoy it" wasn't until she walked off that I realised that next Friday is our 10th wedding anniversary. Going to cost me a fortune now! Might buy her a 500L freezer, surely that's a winner?
Go the new vacuum.

Mardoo said:
Go the new vacuum.
WTF can I use a new vacuum for? Already bought a Miele for the 3rd anniversary, still going strong.

WTF can I use a new vacuum for? Already bought a Miele for the 3rd anniversary, still going strong.
French maid?

bth_3106.jpg

Happy anniversary. I made a dungeon for you.

Seriously, I want these SS taps.

Back