Seeking a kit and kilo for honey wheat beer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicktron

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm a fairly new brewer and plan on putting a honey wheat beer down for one of my next brews. Can anyone please give me some tips and and advice as to what kit and ingredients I should use for a kit and kilo recipe? Any advice will be taken in board, cheers!

blackrock wheat with the brew enhancer that suits, then 500g REAL honey, not the stuff from Coles. Dit it once and it made a good brew.

Thanks fellas, I was actually contemplating buying a can of the black rock whispering wheat at the LHBS last time I was there. I think
I might do that now,and they also sell jars of honey there too. Any recommendation's for yeast? And should I add any hops?

A wheat is more driven by the yeast, too many hops will overpower the flavours, I'm no wheat expert but a low 20ibu bittering I think is the go, Maybe a small flavour addition but don't take my word for it, read through those links, bound to be an indication in the other recipies,

Back