• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Second Hand Bottle Tree & Pull Down Capper

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

new2kegbrew

Reaction score
Anyone in Adelaide want to buy a second hand bottle tree that holds 63 empty stubbies? It's in pretty good condition, only fully assembled - so kinda hard to post! $15 if anyone's interested.
Also have a pull down capper for $30 - also hard to post, so pick up only. It's in excellent condition, and they sell for brand new in the HB shops for about $60.

How big is the tree - happy to pick it up on my next trip over there (December sometime).

Just got a bottle tree at Vinnies for $2.00 !

Love shopping @ Vinnies

If I buy something from vinnies I always give more than what they are asking, you still get a bargain whatever way you look at it but the money is going to a good cause, something everyone should think about when they go bargain hunting at vinnies type stores.

mistylane said:
How big is the tree - happy to pick it up on my next trip over there (December sometime).
[post="93689"][/post]​

It's about 65cm tall, with a base diameter of about 40cm... the same as the orange ones you see in the shops.

what suburb do you live in? if your nearby id definitely be interested

vh_202 said:
what suburb do you live in? if your nearby id definitely be interested
[post="95357"][/post]​

I'm in Hillbank - kinda between Salisbury & ELizabeth (It's nicer than it sounds - I promise you won't get your hubcap stolen when you pull up!) :D

cool keg another northern brewer i aint to far from you

Latest posts

Back